NEW! Test and measurement product catalog
Our test and measurement product catalog is a 68-page full-color short form catalog, highlighting select models of high-reliability sensing technologies for aerospace, automotive, industrial, R&D and test & measurement markets. Meggitt’s Endevco and Wilcoxon Research product lines are now offered under one umbrella.
The catalog is arranged into key sections, noting the individual brands within Meggitt Sensing Systems and their leading areas of focus:
- Endevco, specializing in mission-critical measurement in the aerospace, defense, automotive, industrial and medical sectors. Products include piezoelectric, piezoresistive and variable capacitance accelerometers; pressure transducers; microphones; laboratory and airborne; signal conditioning; electronics and systems calibration equipment.
- Wilcoxon Research, specializing in highly reliable industrial vibration sensors and condition-based monitoring and predictive maintenance applications. The facility produces a wide range of vibration sensors for industrial, process control, military and test measurement. Its laboratories focus on state-of-the-art basic and applied research for military and government agencies.
Additionally, helpful resources such as:
- Product technology introductions
- Featured product highlights
- Calibration services
- Product and application selection guides
- Incentive program information
are provided to aid you in finding the appropriate solution for your individual needs.
An online, downloadable version of the Test and measurement product catalog features full search capability, book marking, electronic notations and other tools to provide an interactive and user friendly resource to help sensor specifies research and find the most effective sensing solutions for your applications.