Meggitt Quality Policy
Meggitt (Orange County) Inc. Quality policy serves as a guideline in everything we undertake; it expresses our objectives to customer satisfaction, supplier development, personal commitment and company prosperity.
The ultimate objective is to supply on time, reliable, safe, cost effective and innovative products and services with zero failures.
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve its Quality Management System.
- Retain accountability to all stakeholders.
- Provide necessary support to ensure the fulfillment of the commitment
- outlined in the policy.
- Fully comply with all legislative regulatory requirements and standards.
- Create a continuous improvement culture.
Meggitt Environmental Policy
Meggitt (Orange County), Inc is committed to protecting the environment by maintaining an Environmental Management System. Our goals are natural resource preservation and reducing the potential for contamination to air, water and land. Our Environmental commitments include:
- Setting and reviewing objectives, measurable targets and plans to achieve them, to ensure continual improvement.
- Using communications and training to ensure this policy is understood and implemented at all times.
- Complying with all applicable laws, regulatory and other environmental requirements.